Privacy and Personal Information
Refunds - Missed food
In the rare occasion that you do not receive food that is on your receipt, we will make it up to you. Please call us as soon as you notice that we missed any food items in your order. You may come to pick up or ask us to redeliver. You may cancel the missed food before we prepare it without any question, and we will refund the amount to a credit card or we will refund you with a store credit. No cash refunds.
Refund - Bad food
We cook our food fresh to order with only the finest and freshest ingredients. We take great care and pride in all of the dishes we make. Please call us immediately if you receive unsatisfactory food caused by uncared delivering, bad packaging. We will need the food returned in the original container(s) so we may investigate and deal with the issue. We will prepare new dishes and make sure they're the best. You may come to pick up or ask us to redeliver. If you do not wish to receive a new dish, we may refund the amount to a credit card or we will refund you with a store credit only after we receive the food in the original container(s) and have confirmed the error to the discretion of the manager on duty. You may drop off the food or we can come pick it up from you. No cash refunds. In some cases, we may offer you a store credit in the dollar amount of the returned food.
Refunds - Dislike food
We understand that some things aren’t for everyone and welcome feedback from our customers. We offer a diverse selection and would love for you to come back and try something new. In some cases we may offer a small courtesy discount for your next visit or we may offer for you to exchange your dish for an item of equal or lesser value in lieu of a refund. We will need the food returned in the original container(s) so we may confirm our preparation was correct.
If you use the Websites or Applications, you are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your account and password and for restricting access to your computer, smartphone or tablet, and you agree to accept responsibility for all activities that occur under your account or password. The Websites and Applications sell products to adults, who can purchase with a credit card. If you are under 18, you may use the Websites and Applications only with involvement of a parent or guardian. Ad Astra and its affiliates reserve the right to refuse service, terminate accounts, remove or edit content, or cancel orders in their sole discretion.
Ad Astra Websites and Applications
B. In order to access some features of the Websites or Applications, you will have to create an account. You may never use another's account without permission. When creating your account, you must provide accurate and complete information. You are solely responsible for the activity that occurs on your account, and you must keep your account password secure. You must notify Ad Astra immediately of any breach of security or unauthorized use of your account. Although Ad Astra will not be liable for your losses caused by any unauthorized use of your account, you may be liable for the losses of Ad Astra or others due to such unauthorized use.
C. You agree not to use or launch any automated system, including without limitation, "robots," "spiders," "offline readers," etc., that accesses the Websites or Applications in a manner that sends more request messages to the Ad Astra servers in a given period of time than a human can reasonably produce in the same period by using a convention on-line web browser. Notwithstanding the foregoing, Ad Astra grants the operators of public search engines permission to use spiders to copy materials from the site for the sole purpose of creating publicly available searchable indices of the materials, but not caches or archives of such materials. Ad Astra reserves the right to revoke these exceptions either generally or in specific cases. You agree not to collect or harvest any personally identifiable information, including account names, from the Websites or Applications, nor to use the communication systems provided by the Websites or Applications for any commercial solicitation purposes. You agree not to solicit, for commercial purposes, any users of the Websites or Applications with respect to their User Submissions.
Intellectual Property Rights
The content on the Websites and Applications, except all User Submissions (as defined below), including without limitation, the text, software, scripts, graphics, photos, sounds, music, videos, interactive features and the like ("Content") and the trademarks, service marks and logos contained therein ("Marks"), are owned by or licensed to Ad Astra, subject to copyright and other intellectual property rights under United States and foreign laws and international conventions. Content on the Websites and Applications is provided to you AS IS for your information and personal use only and may not be used, copied, reproduced, distributed, transmitted, broadcast, displayed, sold, licensed, or otherwise exploited for any other purposes whatsoever without the prior written consent of the respective owners. Ad Astra reserves all rights not expressly granted in and to the Websites, Applications and the Content. You agree to not engage in the use, copying, or distribution of any of the Content other than expressly permitted herein, including any use, copying, or distribution of User Submissions of third parties obtained through the Websites or Applications for any commercial purposes. If you download or print a copy of the Content for personal use, you must retain all copyright and other proprietary notices contained therein. You agree not to circumvent, disable or otherwise interfere with security related features of the Websites and Applications or features that prevent or restrict use or copying of any Content or enforce limitations on use of the Websites and Applications or the Content therein.
A. The Websites or Applications may now or in the future permit the submission of photos, audio files, videos or other communications submitted by you and other users ("User Submissions") and the hosting, sharing, and/or publishing of such User Submissions. You understand that whether or not such User Submissions are published, Ad Astra does not guarantee any confidentiality with respect to any submissions. You agree that Ad Astra may publish your name and User Submission on the Websites, Applications or in other press releases or media items.
D. In particular, if you are a copyright owner or an agent thereof and believe that any User Submission or other content infringes upon your copyrights, you may submit a notification pursuant to the Digital Millennium Copyright Act ("DMCA") by providing our Copyright Agent with the following information in writing (see 17 U.S.C 512(c)(3) for further detail):
i. A physical or electronic signature of a person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed;
ii. Identification of the copyrighted work claimed to have been infringed, or, if multiple copyrighted works at a single online site are covered by a single notification, a representative list of such works at that site;
iii. Identification of the material that is claimed to be infringing or to be the subject of infringing activity and that is to be removed or access to which is to be disabled and information reasonably sufficient to permit the service provider to locate the material;
iv. Information reasonably sufficient to permit the service provider to contact you, such as an address, telephone number, and, if available, an electronic mail;
v. A statement that you have a good faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law; and
vi. A statement that the information in the notification is accurate, and under penalty of perjury, that you are authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed. Ad Astra designated recipient for notifications of claimed infringement is: Copyright Agent, Legal Department, 30 Frank Lloyd Wright Drive, Ann Arbor, MI 48106, email: IP@dominos.com, fax: 734-327-8877. For clarity, only DMCA notices should go to the Copyright Agent; any other feedback, comments, requests for technical support, and other communications should be directed to Ad Astra customer service. You acknowledge that if you fail to comply with all of the requirements of this Section 5(D), your DMCA notice may not be valid.
E. You understand that when using the Websites and Applications, you may be exposed to User Submissions from a variety of sources, and that Ad Astra is not responsible for the accuracy, usefulness, safety, or intellectual property rights of or relating to such User Submissions. You further understand and acknowledge that you may be exposed to User Submissions that are inaccurate, offensive, indecent, or objectionable, and you agree to waive, and hereby do waive, any legal or equitable rights or remedies you have or may have against Ad Astra with respect thereto, and agree to indemnify and hold Ad Astra, its Owners/Operators, affiliates, and/or licensors, harmless to the fullest extent allowed by law regarding all matters related to your use of the site.
YOU AGREE THAT YOUR USE OF THE AD ASTRA WEBSITE SHALL BE AT YOUR SOLE RISK. TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW, AD ASTRA, ITS OFFICERS, DIRECTORS, EMPLOYEES, AND AGENTS DISCLAIM ALL WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, IN CONNECTION WITH THE WEBSITE AND YOUR USE THEREOF. AD ASTRA MAKES NO WARRANTIES OR REPRESENTATIONS ABOUT THE ACCURACY OR COMPLETENESS OF THIS SITE'S CONTENT OR THE CONTENT OF ANY SITES LINKED TO THIS SITE AND ASSUMES NO LIABILITY OR RESPONSIBILITY FOR ANY (I) ERRORS, MISTAKES, OR INACCURACIES OF CONTENT, (II) PERSONAL INJURY OR PROPERTY DAMAGE, OF ANY NATURE WHATSOEVER, RESULTING FROM YOUR ACCESS TO AND USE OF OUR WEBSITE, (III) ANY UNAUTHORIZED ACCESS TO OR USE OF OUR SECURE SERVERS AND/OR ANY AND ALL PERSONAL INFORMATION AND/OR FINANCIAL INFORMATION STORED THEREIN, (IV) ANY INTERRUPTION OR CESSATION OF TRANSMISSION TO OR FROM OUR WEBSITE, (IV) ANY BUGS, VIRUSES, TROJAN HORSES, OR THE LIKE WHICH MAY BE TRANSMITTED TO OR THROUGH OUR WEBSITE BY ANY THIRD PARTY, AND/OR (V) ANY ERRORS OR OMISSIONSIN ANY CONTENT OR FOR ANY LOSS OR DAMAGE OF ANY KIND INCURRED AS A RESULT OF THE USE OF ANY CONTENT POSTED, EMAILED, TRANSMITTED, OR OTHERWISE MADE AVAILABLE VIA THE AD ASTRA WEBSITE. AD ASTRA DOES NOT WARRANT, ENDORSE, GUARANTEE, OR ASSUME RESPONSIBILITY FOR ANY PRODUCT OR SERVICE ADVERTISED OR OFFERED BY A THIRD PARTY THROUGH THE AD ASTRA WEBSITE OR ANY HYPERLINKED WEBSITE OR FEATURED IN ANY BANNER OR OTHER ADVERTISING, AND AD ASTRA WILL NOT BE A PARTY TO OR IN ANY WAY BE RESPONSIBLE FOR MONITORING ANY TRANSACTION BETWEEN YOU AND THIRD-PARTY PROVIDERS OF PRODUCTS OR SERVICES. AS WITH THE PURCHASE OF A PRODUCT OR SERVICE THROUGH ANY MEDIUM OR IN ANY ENVIRONMENT, YOU SHOULD USE YOUR BEST JUDGMENT AND EXERCISE CAUTION WHERE APPROPRIATE.YOU AGREE THAT YOUR USE OF THE WEBSITES AND APPLICATIONS SHALL BE AT YOUR SOLE RISK. TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW, AD ASTRA, ITS OFFICERS, DIRECTORS, EMPLOYEES, AND AGENTS DISCLAIM ALL WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, IN CONNECTION WITH THE WEBSITES, APPLICATIONS AND YOUR USE THEREOF. AD ASTRA MAKES NO WARRANTIES OR REPRESENTATIONS ABOUT THE ACCURACY OR COMPLETENESS OF THE WEBSITES' AND APPLICATIONS' CONTENT OR THE CONTENT OF ANY SITES LINKED TO THE WEBSITES OR APPLICATIONS AND ASSUMES NO LIABILITY OR RESPONSIBILITY FOR ANY (I) ERRORS, MISTAKES, OR INACCURACIES OF CONTENT, (II) PERSONAL INJURY OR PROPERTY DAMAGE, OF ANY NATURE WHATSOEVER, RESULTING FROM YOUR ACCESS TO AND USE OF OUR WEBSITES AND APPLICATIONS, (III) ANY UNAUTHORIZED ACCESS TO OR USE OF OUR SECURE SERVERS AND/OR ANY AND ALL PERSONAL INFORMATION AND/OR FINANCIAL INFORMATION STORED THEREIN, (IV) ANY INTERRUPTION OR CESSATION OF TRANSMISSION TO OR FROM OUR WEBSITES OR APPLICATIONS, (IV) ANY BUGS, VIRUSES, TROJAN HORSES, OR THE LIKE WHICH MAY BE TRANSMITTED TO OR THROUGH OUR WEBSITES AND APPLICATIONS BY ANY THIRD PARTY, AND/OR (V) ANY ERRORS OR OMISSIONSIN ANY CONTENT OR FOR ANY LOSS OR DAMAGE OF ANY KIND INCURRED AS A RESULT OF THE USE OF ANY CONTENT POSTED, EMAILED, TRANSMITTED, OR OTHERWISE MADE AVAILABLE VIA THE WEBSITES AND APPLICATIONS. AD ASTRA DOES NOT WARRANT, ENDORSE, GUARANTEE, OR ASSUME RESPONSIBILITY FOR ANY PRODUCT OR SERVICE ADVERTISED OR OFFERED BY A THIRD PARTY THROUGH THE WEBSITES OR APPLICATIONS OR ANY HYPERLINKED WEBSITE OR FEATURED IN ANY BANNER OR OTHER ADVERTISING, AND AD ASTRA WILL NOT BE A PARTY TO OR IN ANY WAY BE RESPONSIBLE FOR MONITORING ANY TRANSACTION BETWEEN YOU AND THIRD-PARTY PROVIDERS OF PRODUCTS OR SERVICES. AS WITH THE PURCHASE OF A PRODUCT OR SERVICE THROUGH ANY MEDIUM OR IN ANY ENVIRONMENT, YOU SHOULD USE YOUR BEST JUDGMENT AND EXERCISE CAUTION WHERE APPROPRIATE.
Limitation of Liability
IN NO EVENT SHALL AD ASTRA, ITS OFFICERS, DIRECTORS, EMPLOYEES, OR AGENTS, BE LIABLE TO YOU FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, PUNITIVE, OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES WHATSOEVER RESULTING FROM ANY (I) ERRORS, MISTAKES, OR INACCURACIES OF CONTENT, (II) PERSONAL INJURY OR PROPERTY DAMAGE, OF ANY NATURE WHATSOEVER, RESULTING FROM YOUR ACCESS TO AND USE OF OUR WEBSITES OR APPLICATIONS, (III) ANY UNAUTHORIZED ACCESS TO OR USE OF OUR SECURE SERVERS AND/OR ANY AND ALL PERSONAL INFORMATION AND/OR FINANCIAL INFORMATION STORED THEREIN, (IV) ANY INTERRUPTION OR CESSATION OF TRANSMISSION TO OR FROM OUR WEBSITES OR APPLICATIONS, (IV) ANY BUGS, VIRUSES, TROJAN HORSES, OR THE LIKE, WHICH MAY BE TRANSMITTED TO OR THROUGH OUR WEBSITES OR APPLICATIONS BY ANY THIRD PARTY, AND/OR (V) ANY ERRORS OR OMISSIONS IN ANY CONTENT OR FOR ANY LOSS OR DAMAGE OF ANY KIND INCURRED AS A RESULT OF YOUR USE OF ANY CONTENT POSTED, EMAILED, TRANSMITTED, OR OTHERWISE MADE AVAILABLE VIA THE WEBSITES OR APPLICATIONS, WHETHER BASED ON WARRANTY, CONTRACT, TORT, OR ANY OTHER LEGAL THEORY, AND WHETHER OR NOT THE COMPANY IS ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES. THE FOREGOING LIMITATION OF LIABILITY SHALL APPLY TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW IN THE APPLICABLE JURISDICTION.
YOU SPECIFICALLY ACKNOWLEDGE THAT AD ASTRA SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR USER SUBMISSIONS OR THE DEFAMATORY, OFFENSIVE, OR ILLEGAL CONDUCT OF ANY THIRD PARTY AND THAT THE RISK OF HARM OR DAMAGE FROM THE FOREGOING RESTS ENTIRELY WITH YOU.
The Websites and Applications are controlled and offered by Ad Astra from its facilities in the United States of America. Ad Astra makes no representations that the Websites and Applications are appropriate or available for use in other locations. Those who access or use the Websites and Applications from other jurisdictions do so at their own volition and are responsible for compliance with local law.
Ability to accept Terms of Service
Ad Astra Intellectual Property
This Websites and Applications contain many valuable trademarks owned and used by Ad Astra LLC, and its subsidiaries and affiliates throughout the world. These trademarks are used to distinguish Ad Astra's quality products and services. These trademarks and related proprietary property are protected from reproduction and simulation under national and international laws and are not to be copied without the express written permission of Ad Astra LLC.
The text, graphics and html code contained in the Websites and Applications are the exclusive property of Ad Astra LLC. Except where otherwise noted, the text, graphics and html code contained here may not be copied, distributed, displayed, reproduced or transmitted in any form or by any means without the prior written permission of Ad Astra LLC.
The Websites and Applications may link to sites not maintained by or related to Ad Astra. Hyper-text links are provided as a service to users and are not sponsored by or affiliated with the Websites, Applications or Ad Astra. Ad Astra has not reviewed the sites hyper-linked to or from the Websites and Applications and is not responsible for the content of any other site. These links are to be accessed at the user's own risk. Ad Astra makes no representations or warranties about the content, completeness, or accuracy of these links or the sites hyper-linked to the Websites or Applications. Furthermore, Ad Astra does not implicitly endorse third-party sites hyper-linked to the Websites or Applications.
The arbitration proceedings shall be conducted by a single arbitrator. In addition to any requirements imposed by law, the arbitrator shall be a retired state or federal court judge, or a licensed attorney with arbitration experience and at least ten years’ experience as a lawyer, and shall be subject to disqualification on the same grounds as would apply to a judge of a court in the relevant jurisdiction. The arbitrator shall follow controlling law and issue a decision in writing within 45 days of the arbitration hearing with a supporting opinion based on applicable law. The decision of the arbitrator (the “Decision”) shall be final, binding, and conclusive on the parties and may be entered in any court of competent jurisdiction; provided, however, that You and Ad Astra agree that the Decision may be appealed pursuant to the AAA’s Optional Appellate Arbitration Rules (“Appellate Rules”), which may be obtained at http://www.adr.org or by calling (800)778‐7879. The Decision shall not be considered final until after the time for filing the notice of appeal pursuant to the Appellate Rules has expired. Appeals must be initiated within thirty (30) days of receipt of the Decision, as defined by Rule A-3 of the Appellate Rules, by filing a Notice of Appeal with any AAA office. The single appellate arbitrator, who shall be chosen in the same manner described above, shall review the Decision applying the same standard(s) of review applicable in civil cases in the relevant jurisdiction and shall issue a reasoned award. The appellate arbitrator’s decision shall be final, binding and conclusive on the parties, and may be entered in any court of competent jurisdiction. At either party’s election, such decision and supporting opinion may be appealed to another arbitrator (“appellate arbitrator”), who shall be chosen in the same manner as described above. The appellate arbitrator shall apply to the underlying decision and opinion the same standard for review of civil cases as an appellate court in the relevant jurisdiction and issue a decision in writing with a supporting opinion based on such review and applicable law. The appellate arbitrator’s decision shall be final, binding and conclusive on the parties and may be entered in any court of competent jurisdiction.
WE EACH AGREE THAT ANY DISPUTE RESOLUTION PROCEEDINGS WILL BE CONDUCTED ONLY ON AN INDIVIDUAL BASIS, AND NOT ON A CLASS-WIDE, COLLECTIVE, MULTIPLE‐PARTY, OR PRIVATE ATTORNEY GENERAL BASIS. WE ALSO AGREE THAT ANY ARBITRATION PROCEEDING BETWEEN US MAY NOT BE CONSOLIDATED WITH ANY OTHER ARBITRATION BETWEEN AD ASTRA AND ANY OTHER PERSON. YOU AND AD ASTRA BOTH UNDERSTAND THAT BY AGREEING TO THIS BINDING ARBITRATION PROVISION, BOTH ARE GIVING UP THEIR RIGHT TO TRIAL BY JURY OF ANY INDIVIDUAL, CLASS-WIDE, COLLECTIVE, MULTIPLE‐PARTY, PRIVATE ATTORNEY GENERAL, OR OTHER CLAIM EITHER MAY HAVE AGAINST THE OTHER, EXCEPT AS EXPRESSLY PROVIDED HEREIN.
Should any term or provision or portion of this arbitration agreement be declared void or unenforceable or deemed in contravention of law, it shall be severed and/or modified and the remainder of this agreement shall be enforceable; provided, however, that if the provision above prohibiting class-wide, collective action, consolidated, or other group arbitration is deemed invalid, then this entire arbitration provision shall be null and void and shall not apply to that dispute, which shall be resolved in a judicial proceeding in Hudson County, New Jersey.
Please take a few minutes to read the following policy so that you understand how we treat your information. As we continuously improve and expand our services, this policy might change, so please check it periodically.
Please note that Ad Astra franchisees are independent entities and their processing of information is subject to their own privacy policies. For information on how a specific Ad Astra franchisee processes your information, please direct your request to the relevant Ad Astra franchisee.
Information you provide
Ad Astra collects information you provide directly via the Web Site and Applications. The information we collect includes information that identifies, relates to, describes, is reasonably capable of being associated with, or could reasonably be linked, directly, or indirectly to you. The categories of information we collect and have collected about you in the last 12 months may include the following:
· Contact Data. We collect your first and last name, postal address, email address, and telephone number.
· Account Credentials. We collect passwords and other information for authentication and account access.
· Payment Data. We collect data necessary to process your payment if you make a purchase, including your payment instrument number (such as a credit card number), and the security code associated with your payment instrument.
· Order Information. We collect information about your orders and food choices.
· Profile Data. We collect your interests, favorites, and preferences.
· Content. We collect the content of messages you send to us, such as feedback and product reviews you may write, or questions and information you provide to customer support.
· Applicant Data. We collect data as necessary to consider you for a job opening if you submit an application to us, including your employment and education history, transcript, writing samples, and references.
We collect information you provide at various points of the Web Sites and Applications, such as the following:
· Account Registration - To register an account with Ad Astra, you will be required to fill out a registration form on the Web Sites or Applications. This form requires you to provide your contact data and account credentials. You may also provide payment data and profile data to help speed up and facilitate your future orders.
· Online Orders - You can place an online order for carryout or delivery through your registered account or as a guest. If you place a carryout order, you will need to provide your first name and last name, email address, telephone number, and order information. If you pay online, you will also need to provide your payment data. If you place an order for delivery, you will also need to provide your postal address in addition to the information above.
· Rewards Programs - We may offer rewards programs, sweepstakes, contests, surveys, or other promotions ("Promotions") through our Websites or Applications. In order to participate in a Promotion, you may be required to register an account and/or provide contact data, profile data, and other information.
· Other Transactions - We may offer you other opportunities to transact with us through the Web Sites or Applications. If you conduct transactions through the Web Sites or Applications, we will collect information you provide directly about the transactions you engage in while on the Web Sites or Applications (including any data gathered through the Application while located in a Ad Astra store and when you speak to and use voice ordering services). This information may include payment and billing information as well as the nature, quantity and price of the goods or services you exchange, transcripts of any words that you speak while using voice ordering services, and the individuals or entities with whom you communicate or transact business.
· Email and other voluntary communications - You may also choose to communicate with us through email, via the Web Sites, via the Applications, or through other means. Such communications may be in connection with our customer service efforts, your questions, or for other purposes. We collect the information in these communications, and such information may include information that personally identifies you.
You may choose to voluntarily disclose other information when using the Web Sites or Applications that we do not request, and, in such instances, you are solely responsible for such information. Further, certain Applications may capture information that you do not voluntary provide, such as background noise or secondary communications. Therefore, you should take steps to prevent the communication of unnecessary information when using such Applications.
Information Collected Automatically
When you visit the Web Sites or Applications (including when you use the Applications in a Ad Astra store), we automatically collect information about your device and how your device interacts with our Web Sites or Applications.
The categories of information we have collected about you in the last 12 months include the following:
· Service Use Data. We collect data about the features you use, the emails and advertisements you view, the products you consider and purchase, the date and time you access the Web Sites or Applications, the pages you access while using the Web Sites or Applications, and the internet address of the web sites, if any, from which you linked directly to the Web Sites or Applications, and other similar information.
· Device Connectivity and Configuration Data. We collect data about the type of device you use, the operating system and browser you use, your internet service provider, your device's regional and language settings, and other similar information. This data also includes IP address, MAC address, device advertising Id (e.g., IDFA or AAID), and other device identifiers.
· Driver Application Data. If you are a Driver, we collect data about your use of the Ad Astra Driver Application, such as the time you log in and out of the Application, delivery updates, and customer service information such as the time it takes a Driver to leave the store for a delivery and enter the store after a delivery.
· Location Data. We collect data about your device's location, which can be precise (e.g., latitude/longitude data) or imprecise (e.g., location derived from an IP address or data that indicates a city or postal code level). For example, we collect precise location through the Ad Astra Driver Application to allow customers, franchisees, and authorized personnel to track the location of Drivers and their delivery orders.
· Log Files
A log file is a file that records events that occur in connection with your use of the Web Sites and Applications, such as IP address, browser type, internet service provider, referring/exit pages, operating system, date/time stamps, and related data.
Types of cookies and tags on our Web Sites and Applications include:
· Functionality: Used to remember your preferences and for facilitating transactions such as purchases.
· Performance or Analytics: Used to measure site activity to improve user experience.
· Targeting: Used to display information and offers that specifically interest you.
· Local Storage
We use Local Storage, such as HTML5 storage, to store information related to whether the user has chosen to "Remain Logged In" as well as tokens if other services are used. We may partner with other entities to provide certain features on our Web Sites and Applications or to display advertising based upon your web browsing activity use Local Storage such as HTML 5 storage to collect and store information. Various browsers may offer their own management tools for removing HTML5 Local Storage.
· Web Beacons ("Tracking Pixels")
· Location-identifying Technologies
GPS (global positioning systems) software, geo-filtering, and other location-aware technologies locate (sometimes precisely) you for purposes such as verifying your location and delivering or restricting relevant content based on your location.
· Voice Processing Technologies
· Device Fingerprinting
· In-App Tracking Methods
There are a variety of tracking technologies that may be included in mobile applications, and these are not browser-based like cookies and cannot be controlled by browser settings. Some use device advertising Id or other device identifiers to associate app user activity to a particular app and to track user activity across apps.
We may incorporate tracking technologies into our emails, Web Sites, or Applications, as well as into our ads. Some of these tracking technologies may track your activities across time and services for purposes of associating the different devices you use, and delivering relevant ads and/or other content to you.
For further information on how we use tracking technologies for analytics and advertising and your rights and choices regarding them, please see the sections entitled "Analytics, Advertising, and Retargeting" and "Your Rights and Choices" below.
Information Collected from Other Sources
We also obtain information about you from other sources and combine such information with information we have collected about you. The categories of other sources from which we collect and have collected information in the last 12 months includes the following:
· Social networks when you reference our service or grant permission to Ad Astra to access your data on one or more of these services.
· Business Partners with which we offer co-branded services, sell or distribute our products, or engage in joint marketing activities.
· Publicly-available sources such as data in the public domain.
We are not responsible for the accuracy of any information provided by other sources or the data practices of other sources.
· operating and managing our Web Sites and Applications, such as providing you with products, services, and Promotions, opening, maintaining, administering and servicing users' accounts or memberships;
· performing services requested by you, such as responding to your comments and requests, processing, servicing or enforcing transactions and sending related communications;
· maintaining the security and integrity of our systems, and preventing and addressing fraud, unlawful access, and breach of our policies and terms;
· sending you technical notices, updates, security alerts, information about our policy changes and administrative messages;
· analyzing trends and usage, such as the efficiency of deliveries and store operations;
· helping to establish and verify the identity of users;
· improving our Web Sites, Applications, stores, advertisements, products, Promotions and services;
· sending you promotional newsletters, offers, advertisements and marketing communications and other information about Ad Astra and its affiliates;
· sending and serving you advertising; and
· fulfilling any other business or commercial purposes at your direction or with your consent.
Notwithstanding the above, we may use information that does not identify you (including aggregate information or information that has been de-identified) without obligation to you except as prohibited by applicable law. For information on your rights and choices regarding how we use your information, please see the section entitled "Your Rights and Choices" below.
DISCLOSURE OF INFORMATION
· Service Providers. Ad Astra shares information with entities that help us with maintaining and operating our Web Sites and Applications, payment processing, data analytics, marketing and advertising, and other business purposes. These companies may only use such information for the purpose of performing those functions and may not use it for any other purpose, although we may permit them to use aggregate information which does not identify you or de-identified data for any purpose except as prohibited by applicable law.
· Customers. We share information about Drivers collected through the Ad Astra Driver Application with our customers to allow location tracking of delivery orders.
· Vendors. We share information with vendors and other entities in connection with tailoring advertisements, measuring and improving our Web Sites or Applications and advertising effectiveness, and enabling other enhancements. These companies may act as our service providers, or in certain contexts, independently decide how to process your information. For more information on advertising and analytics, see the section entitled "Analytics, Advertising, and Retargeting" below.
· Affiliates. We share information with our related entities including our parent and sister companies. For example, we share your information with our affiliates for customer support, marketing, and technical operations.
· Franchisees. We share information with Ad Astra franchisees in connection with the services we provide to them. For example, we share information with franchisees in order to facilitate your orders, maintain and administer your online accounts, respond to your questions and comments, comply with your requests, market and advertise to you, facilitate services with respect to Drivers, and otherwise comply with applicable law. Ad Astra franchisees are independent entities and their processing of information is subject to their own privacy policies.
· Business Partners. We share information with our business partners in connection with offering you co-branded services, selling or distributing our products, or engaging in joint marketing activities.
· Promotions. Our Promotions may be jointly sponsored or offered by other entities. If you voluntarily choose to enter a Promotion, we share information as set out in the official rules that govern the Promotion as well as for administrative purposes and as required by law (e.g., on a winners list). By entering a Promotion, you agree to the official rules that govern that Promotion, and may, except where prohibited by applicable law, allow the sponsor and/or other entities to use your name, voice and/or likeness in advertising or marketing materials.
· Merger or Acquisition. We may share information if Ad Astra is involved in a merger, acquisition, or sale of all or a portion of its assets. In such event, you may be notified via email and/or a prominent notice on our Web Sites or Applications of any change in ownership or uses of your information, as well as any choices you may have regarding your information.
· Facilitating Requests. We share information at your request or direction, such as when you choose to share information with a social network about your activities on the Web Sites or Applications.
· Consent. We may share your information with notice and as required by applicable law, with your consent.
Notwithstanding the above, Ad Astra may disclose aggregated or de-identified information for any purpose except as prohibited by applicable law. For information on your rights and choices regarding how we share your information, please see the section entitled "Your Rights and Choices" below.
EXTERNAL LINKS, APPLICATIONS AND DEVICES
SOCIAL MEDIA FEATURES
ANALYTICS, ADVERTISING, AND RETARGETING
We also use audience matching services to reach people (or people similar to people) who have visited our Web Sites, Applications, or are identified in one or more of our databases ("Matched Ads"). This is done by us uploading a customer list to a technology service or programmatically by incorporating technologies such as pixels, SDKs, or APIs from a technology service into our own Web Sites or Applications, and the technology service matching common factors between our data and their data. For instance, we incorporate the Facebook pixel on our Web Sites and may share your email address with Facebook as part of our use of Facebook Custom Audiences. Some technology services, such as LiveRamp, may provide us with their own data, which is then uploaded into another technology service for matching common factors between those datasets.
For further information on the types of tracking technologies we use and your rights and choices regarding analytics, interest-based advertising, and Matched Ads, please see the sections entitled "Information Collected Automatically" above and "Your Rights and Choices" below.
YOUR RIGHTS AND CHOICES
Review and Update of Account Information
You have the right to access certain account information that you have voluntarily submitted to us through the Web Sites and Applications. You may correct, update, amend, delete, or remove that information by making the change within your Ad Astra online account or contacting us as set forth in the section entitled "Contact Us" below. We may require additional information from you to allow us to confirm your identity. Please note that we will retain and use your information as necessary to comply with our legal obligations, resolve disputes, and enforce our agreements. European data subjects and California residents have additional rights as set forth in the sections entitled "Additional Disclosures for Data Subjects in Europe" and "Additional Disclosures for California Residents" below.
Tracking Technologies Generally
Most web browsers (such as Microsoft Internet Explorer, Google Chrome, Firefox and Apple Safari) accept cookies by default. You can instruct your browser, by changing its settings, to decline or delete cookies. If you use multiple browsers on your device, you will need to instruct each browser separately. Your ability to limit cookies is subject to your browser settings and limitations.
You can reset your device advertising Id at any time through your device settings, which is designed to allow you to limit the use of information collected about you. For information on how to do this on Apple devices, visit Apple.com or https://support.apple.com/en-us/HT202074. For information on how to do this on Android devices, visit Google.com. You can stop all collection of information via an app by uninstalling the app.
The location data collected through an app depends on your device settings and app permissions. You can exercise choice over the location data collected through our apps by (i) for GPS data, disabling location in your device settings or disabling location permissions to that app; (ii) for Bluetooth data, disabling Bluetooth and any Bluetooth scanning option in your device settings; or (iii) for WiFi data, disabling WiFi and any WiFi scanning option in your device settings. You can stop collection of all location data via an app by uninstalling the app.
Your browser settings may allow you to automatically transmit a "Do Not Track" signal to online services you visit. Note, however, there is no industry consensus as to what site and app operators should do with regard to these signals. Accordingly, unless and until the law is interpreted to require us to do so, Ad Astra does not respond to "Do Not Track" signals or other mechanisms. For more information on "Do Not Track," visit http://www.allaboutdnt.com.
If you disable cookies or other device tracking features, however, you may not be able to use certain functions of the Web Sites or Applications.
Analytics and Advertising
· Click here to view the Google Analytics opt out choice.
· Click here to view the Adobe Analytics opt out choice.
You may also exercise choice regarding the receipt of interest-based advertising. Some of the advertisers and technology companies that perform advertising-related services for us and our partners may be members of the Network Advertising Initiative ("NAI"). Click here to visit the Network Advertising Initiative site. Some of these companies may also participate in the Digital Advertising Alliance ("DAA") Self-Regulatory Program for Online Behavioral Advertising. To learn more about the DAA and your opt out options for their members, please visit (i) for website opt out, http://www.aboutads.info/choices; and (ii) for mobile app opt out, http://www.aboutads.info/appchoices.
In addition, some of the advertisers that perform advertising-related services for us and our partners may offer their own opt out choice:
· Click here to view the Google Doubleclick opt out choices.
· Click here to view the Facebook opt out choices.
· Click here to view the Twitter opt out choices.
· Click here to view the Pandora opt out choices.
Please be aware that, even if you are able to opt out of certain kinds of interest-based advertising, you may continue to receive other types of ads. Opting out only means that those selected members should no longer deliver certain interest-based advertising to you, but does not mean you will no longer receive any targeted content and/or ads (e.g., from other ad networks).
To opt out of us using your data for Matched Ads, please contact us as set forth in the "Contact Us" section below and specify that you wish to opt out of matched ads. We will request that the applicable technology company not serve you matched ads based on information we provide to it. Alternatively, you may directly contact the applicable technology service to opt out.
You may also limit our use of information collected from or about your mobile device for purposes of serving targeted ads to you by going to your device settings and selecting "Limit Ad Tracking" (for iOS devices) or "Opt out of Interest-Based Ads" (for Android devices).
Please note that if you opt out using any of these methods, the opt out will only apply to the specific browser or device from which you opt out. Ad Astra is not responsible for effectiveness of, or compliance with, any other parties' opt out options or programs or the accuracy of their statements regarding their programs.
In order to provide service to you, we may send you communications related to your transactions, security or the administration of the Web Sites or Applications. From time to time, Ad Astra may also send you other messages or updates about our Web Sites, Applications, Ad Astra, or our Promotions and other activities. If you do not wish to receive promotional communications from Ad Astra, you can opt out at any time by following the instructions provided in those communications or by contacting us as set forth in the section entitled "Contact Us" below. Please note that even if you opt out of receiving promotional communications, we may continue to send you non-promotional emails, such as those about your account, servicing, or our ongoing business relations.
Your California Privacy Rights
California residents have additional rights as set out in the "Additional Disclosures for California Residents" section below.
Your European Privacy Rights
Data subjects in Europe have additional rights as set out in the "Additional Disclosures for Data Subjects in Europe" section below.
The Web Sites and Applications are directed toward and designed for use by persons aged 18 or older. Ad Astra will not approve applications of, or establish or maintain registrations for any child whom Ad Astra knows to be under the age of 13. Ad Astra does not solicit or knowingly collect personal information as defined by the U.S. Children's Privacy Protection Act ("COPPA") from children under the age of 13. If Ad Astra nevertheless discovers that it has received personal information from an individual who indicates that he or she is, or whom Ad Astra otherwise has reason to believe is, under the age of 13, Ad Astra will delete such information from its systems. Additionally, a child's parent or legal guardian may request that the child's information be corrected or deleted from our files by contacting us as set forth in the section entitled "Contact Us" below.
We do not knowingly "sell" the personal information of minors under 16 years old who are California residents without their affirmative authorization.
Ad Astra maintains reasonable physical, electronic, and procedural safeguards to help guard your information from loss, theft, misuse and unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration, and destruction. Please be aware, however, that any email or other transmission you send through the internet cannot be completely protected, and we cannot guarantee the security of your information collected through our Web Sites or Applications.
Ad Astra reserves the right to modify or supplement this policy at any time. If a material change to the terms of this policy is made, Ad Astra will post a notice prior to the change becoming effective on its homepage and a link to the new policy.
Through our Contact Us page
By email: firstname.lastname@example.org
By mail: Ad Astra Pizza LLC, Attn: Customer Care, 152 Newark Street, Hoboken 07030, NJ
ADDITIONAL DISCLOSURES FOR CALIFORNIA RESIDENTS
Notice of Collection
In the past 12 months, we have collected the following categories of personal information enumerated in the CCPA:
· Identifiers, including name, email address, phone number account name, IP address, and an ID or number assigned to your account.
· Customer records, billing and delivery address, and credit or debit card information.
· Commercial information, including purchases and engagement with our Web Sites and Applications.
· Internet activity, including your interactions with our Web Sites and Applications.
· Audio data, including information collected for voice ordering.
· Geolocation data, including location enabled services such as WiFi and GPS.
· Employment and education data, including information you provide when you apply for a job with us.
· Inferences, including information about your interests, preferences and favorites.
For more information on information we collect, including the sources we receive information from, review the "Information Collection" section. We collect and use these categories of personal information for the business purposes described in the "Information Use" section, including to provide and manage our Web Sites and Applications
Ad Astra does not generally sell information as the term "sell" is traditionally understood. However, to the extent "sale" under the CCPA is interpreted to include advertising technology activities such as those disclosed in the "Analytics, Advertising, and Retargeting" section as a "sale," we will comply with applicable law as to such activity. We disclose the following categories of personal information for commercial purposes: identifiers, commercial information, internet activity, geolocation data and inferences. We use and partner with different types of entities to assist with our daily operations and manage our Web Sites and Applications. Please review the "Disclosure of Information" section for more detail about the parties we have shared information with.
Right to Know and Delete
If you are a California resident, you have the right to know certain information about our data practices in the preceding 12 months. In particular, you have the right to request the following from us:
· The categories of personal information we have collected about you;
· The categories of sources from which the personal information was collected;
· The categories of personal information about you we disclosed for a business purpose or sold;
· The categories of third parties to whom the personal information was disclosed for a business purpose or sold; and
· The business or commercial purpose for collecting or selling the personal information
You also have the right to request the specific pieces of personal information we have collected about you.
In addition, you have the right to delete the personal information we have collected from you.
To exercise any of these rights, please submit a request at email@example.com. In the request, please specify which right you are seeking to exercise and the scope of the request. We will confirm receipt of your request within 10 days. We may require specific information from you to help us verify your identity and process your request. If we are unable to verify your identity, we may deny your requests to know or delete.
Right to Opt Out of Sale
To the extent Ad Astra sells your personal information as the term "sell" is defined under the California Consumer Privacy Act, you have the right to opt-out of the sale of your personal information by us to third parties at any time. You may also submit a request to opt-out by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
You can designate an authorized agent to submit requests on your behalf. However, we will require written proof of the agent’s permission to do so and verify your identity directly. Please provide written proof via email to email@example.com.
Right to Non-Discrimination
You have the right not to receive discriminatory treatment by us for the exercise of any your rights.
Shine the Light
Customers who are California residents may request (i) a list of categories of personal information disclosed to third parties during the immediately preceding calendar year for those third parties’ own direct marketing purposes; and (ii) a list of the categories of third parties to whom we disclosed such information. To exercise a request, please send us an email or a letter to the addresses in the section entitled "Contact Us" above and specify you are making a "California Shine the Light" request. We may require additional information from you to allow us to verify your identity and are only required to respond to requests once during any calendar year.
ADDITIONAL DISCLOSURES FOR DATA SUBJECTS IN EUROPE
Data protection laws in Europe distinguish between organizations that process personal data for their own purposes (known as "controllers") and organizations that process personal data on behalf of other organizations (known as "processors"). Ad Astra Pizza LLC acts as a controller with respect to personal data collected as you interact with our websites, emails, and advertisements. In some instances, Ad Astra acts as a processor on behalf of the Ad Astra franchisees, which are independent entities. Any questions that you may have relating to the processing of personal data by Ad Astra as a processor should be directed to the relevant franchisee.
Lawful Basis for Processing
Data protection laws in Europe require a "lawful basis" for processing personal data. Our lawful bases include where: (a) you have given consent to the processing for one or more specific purposes, either to us or to our service providers, partners, or franchisees; (b) processing is necessary for the performance of a contract with you; (c) processing is necessary for compliance with a legal obligation; or (d) processing is necessary for the purposes of the legitimate interests pursued by us or a third party, and your interests and fundamental rights and freedoms do not override those interests. Some of our lawful bases for processing your information stem from our independent franchisees on whose behalf we provide services.
Your European Privacy Rights
If you are a data subject in the European Economic Area ("EEA"), you have the right to access, rectify, or erase any personal data we have collected about you through the Web Sites or Applications. You also have the right to data portability and the right to restrict or object to our processing of personal data we have collected about you through the Web Sites or Applications. In addition, you have the right to ask us not to process your personal data (or provide it to third parties to process) for marketing purposes or purposes materially different than for which it was originally collected or subsequently authorized by you. You may withdraw your consent at any time for any data processing we do based on consent you have provided to us.
To exercise any of these rights, contact us as set forth in the section entitled "Contact Us" above and specify which right you intend to exercise. We will respond to your request within 30 days. We may require additional information from you to allow us to confirm your identity. Further, if we are processing your information on behalf of one of our franchisees, we will refer you to that franchisee, and will support them to the extent required by applicable law in responding to your request. Please note that we store information as necessary to fulfil the purposes for which it was collected, and may continue to retain and use the information even after a data subject request for purposes of our legitimate interests, including as necessary to comply with our legal obligations, resolve disputes, prevent fraud, and enforce our agreements.
If you have any issues with our compliance, you have the right to lodge a complaint with an EEA supervisory authority.
This policy is effective January 1, 2020.